NIS America is extremely excited to announce that Disgaea PC is now available worldwide via Steam on PC!
- Optimized for PC: The development team has taken special care to optimize the world of Disgaea for the PC with support for a myriad of screen sizes, new keyboard and mouse controls, updated tile textures, as well as an optimized user interface.
- The Definitive Version of the First Disgaea: This slick revival includes all the content of the original game, Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, as well as content like Etna Mode that was added to its PSP® port! For new players, and fans of the series alike, this will be the version to have in your collection.
- All new Steam integrations: With the jump to Steam, Disgaea PC now includes extras such as Steam Achievements to compete with your friends, Cloud Saves, Badges and trading cards. Now hitting level 9999 isn’t just a personal moment of pride, it’ll be one you can share.
NIS America is also very happy to announce that the puzzle action game, htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary will be making its way to Steam on March 14, 2016.
Two fireflies—one operating in light, the other in shadow—must work in tandem to uncover this girl’s memories and save her from the darkest of fates.
- Fully Optimized: The Steam version of the game is optimized for PC with Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution!
- New Controls and Cloud Saves: In addition to Cloud Save compatibility, you can select up to 3 different control schemes.
- Steam Integrations: Earn Steam trading cards, craft badges, gain emoticons and profile backgrounds!