"The Nintendo Switch is primed and ready for customization, and we're always excited to add new products to our ever-growing catalog of innovative gaming equipment," said Crystal Dugan, Bionik's Marketing Manager. "Our aim is to comprehensively enhance the gaming experience on the Switch."
Full details are below on Bionik's line-up of Nintendo Switch accessories, which will all be available for demoing at E3 2017 at the Los Angeles Convention Center:
- Power Plate (MSRP: $49.99) - A portable, multi-functional backup battery that can fully recharge the Switch console's battery or both Joy-Cons more than three times.
- Power Plate Duo (MSRP: $69.99) - Two portable battery kits and two battery travel bags with a single charging dock perfect for households with multiple Switch consoles, or for those who constantly game on the go.
- Lynx for Nintendo Switch (MSRP: $14.99) - Highly durable, USB A to TYPE C cable that stretches 6 feet long to charge your Nintendo Switch.
- Tetra Power (MSRP: $24.99) - A unique cross formation charger that charges four Joy-Cons simultaneously.
- Giganet Adapter (MSRP: $24.99) - High speed USB 3.0 ethernet adapter that fits discreetly into the Nintendo Switch charging dock.
- Rapid Charge Kit (MSRP: $24.99) - Dynamic Type-C charger that supports multiple voltage outputs, including 15V which is required for Switch Dock support. Includes a detachable 6 feet long, tangle resistant cable.
Also at E3, Bionik will have accessories on-hand for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, including: Mantis, an integrated headphone set for the PSVR, and QuickShot for Xbox One, a trigger and grip set for improved accuracy and performance for the Xbox One controller.