Loot Rascals, a card-swapping roguelike with asynchronous "steal or share" multip-P-P-P... retro sci-fi SSSthetic...... British hum-M-M... from Hollow Ponds, is now avaiL-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L SCREEEEEEEE##>>,,.####;;;///#??##'**&&&^##^..///...
...llo? Can Y-Y-Y-Y hear me? Hello? There we go.
I don't have long before they take the transmission over again, but I wanted to say:
Pull on a pair of Space Shorts and visit Loot Rascals' holiday space camp, the first ever destination vacation to feature a Scottish Teapot Genie ...
- Get into a fist fight with a carrot!
- Skate in the trail of a boy made of ice cream!
- Lose yourself in the Enchanting Vale of Zong!
- Beware of the Horse Brothers - a horse and seahorse intertwined for maximum battle flexibility!
- Equip special Cards like the Transcendacle, the Pause Poncho or the Chronoflange!
- Hang out with Holograms of all your friends!
- Try not to get killed by SPACE DEATH
- Reach the top of the fabled 'Streaks Leaderboard' by beating the Daily Challenge repeatedly, without ever failing!
------four game modes: Standard, Daily Challenge, Seeded, and Practice Mode. The Daily Challenge mode has a special leaderboard which tracks and displays bragging rights for the longest streak of daily successes.
Loot Rascals is available on the PlayStation Store and Steam for $14.99 with full English voiceovers and French, Italian, German and Spanish subtitles.
"We're really excited for players to get their hands on Loot Rascals. It's a deeply strategic roguelike with card sharing elements, cunningly disguised as a very silly cartoon", says Ricky Haggett, founder and lead designer, Hollow Ponds.
For more information, please visit the official website.