Publisher 5pb. / MAGES. has announced that the iOS and Android version of Corpse Party: Blood Drive, the final entry in their cult-classic horror series, is now available via the iTunes Store and Google Play Store. To celebrate, the game will be on sale for $12.99 for the month of February before returning to its regular price of $31.99 in March.
Key features for the iOS and Android release include:
- Faithful port of the original PlayStation Vita release with improved loading times
- Runs on smartphones and tablets
- Adjusted difficulty to improve game balance
- Quick-save system allowing players to save anytime (with some exceptions)
- Players can back up their save data via iCloud (iOS) or Google Play Game Service (Android) in order to continue playing on a different device
- Game Center (iOS) and Google Play Game Service (Android) support for collectible achievements
Corpse Party: Blood Drive closes out the “Heavenly Host Elementary” storyline in this cult favorite visual novel-style horror anthology series. The final installment of the supernatural story that began with Corpse Party and continued in Corpse Party: Book of Shadows, Corpse Party: Blood Drive ups the ante by allowing players to explore Heavenly Host Elementary in full 3D for the very first time, with all of its formerly 2D environments meticulously recreated and greatly expanded.
New gameplay systems provide even more exciting interactions for players experiencing the gruesome finale to this tale of an inescapable, otherworldly school populated by vengeful spirits, including a dynamic lighting system aided by an in-game flashlight, talismans to protect the player characters from danger, deadly traps to disarm, cabinets to hide in, a stamina system that allows for limited dashing, and much more.