2K today announced a new trailer highlighting all-new NBA 2K17 commentary, which includes Dynamic Booth and the debut of new analysts including Chris Webber, Brent Barry, Steve Smith, and Doris Burke complementing Kevin Harlan (play-by-play) and Greg Anthony (lead analyst). For the first time, users will have variable secondary analysts for various games throughout the NBA season in this year’s iteration of the top-rated and top-selling NBA video game simulation series*.
Additionally, this year’s title builds upon the NBA 2K series’ signature presentation package by adding:
- Authentic Arena Crowds – featuring all 30 home teams.
- Coach Mic-Up RealVoice – new feature with 200+ coach mic-up clips and huddles. Includes 1:1 body and facial animations.
- New Sideline Commentary – featuring TNT and TBS broadcasting reporter David Aldridge.
- MyPLAYER Interviews – Shaq, Kenny, and David Aldridge will interview your MyPLAYER at end of half, and end of game, including on the Studio Show.
- Authentic Arena Sound FX – including net, rim, dunk, buzzers, horns, chants, game sound effects, per each NBA arena.
- RealVoice Interviews (Players and Coaches) – including 150+ new interviews at end of half and end of game with coaches and players.
The NBA 2K17 Standard will be available in both digital and physical formats for $59.99 on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3, and Windows PC on September 20.