Is the god-sim genre being resurrected? SOEDESCO Publishing announces the release of REUS - the tactical god-sim - on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for the first time as digital and retail products, launching in Q3 2016.
Playing as a giant superhero? How about playing as four giants with superpowers? In REUS you can! Each giant has its own strengths and with all their powers combined you'll shape and evolve the planet to let your tiny humans live in prosperity and peace... If you want peace and prosperity, that is...
Dutch publisher SOEDESCO and developer Abbey Games are teaming up to create REUS for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 as a digital and retail product, which will launch this autumn.
Features of REUS:
- Control four mighty giants, each with their unique abilities
- Terra-form the planet to your will, experiment with different terrain types
- A complex system of upgrades and synergies allows for endless styles of play
- Observe humanity, let your giants praise or punish them
- Enjoy an interesting art style and a strong soundtrack
- Enrich the planet with over 100 plants, animals and minerals
- Unlock new content by helping humanity achieve numerous developments