|Forced Showdown Enters the Arena on March 29th, 2016|
Betadwarf, imgur internet sensation and the developers of the hit Action-RPG, FORCED, is unleashing their deck-building, twin stick, rogue-lite, FORCED SHOWDOWN, on March 29th, 2016 on Steam (Windows).
Forced Showdown is a modern mash-up of a top-down, twin stick action rogue-lite that combines the strategy of a deck-building card game. Take control of one of four gladiators in a Galactic Game Show hosted by the Computer-Simulated Arena Referee (C-SAR) to win the approval of the crowd and become the Galaxy’s favorite. It's a kill or be killed affair where you'll end up either adored by thousands or as dinner for a hungry Titan.
BetaDwarf's CEO & Game Director, Steffen commented, "Following the success of our debut game FORCED, we sat down in a circle while silently nodding at each other. We all knew what we were destined to develop now. With tears of salvation we rose, hugged and switched on our computers! Exactly 800 days has passed, and now that game is ready! To celebrate its impending arrival we'll be holding a special event starting March 23th which will reveal the unique way we'll be launching, sign up for the secret and get a chance to win instant access on ForcedShowdown.com"
- 4 Unique Gladiators and Play Styles - Each champion has their own unique weapon and special abilities. Unlock their true potential by exploring and extending their possibilities with cards.
- Play Your Way: Deck-Building - Build the perfect deck of cards to enhance the abilities of your champion.
- Endless Replayablity - Hone your skills in campaign mode then compete in the daily challenges to see who is the most dangerous gladiator this side of the galaxy. New seasons every month!
- It's Dangerous to Go Alone! - Companion creatures can help you overcome the dangers of the arena with their extraordinary abilities.
- Exotic Enemies - C-SAR has ensured a great host of varied enemies, all with unique fighting styles and skills. Slay the mighty Titans and win the adoration of the spectators.
- Are You Not Entertained? - C-SAR has an almost endless amount of procedurally generated arenas, show rules, show boons, quests, cards, enemies, bosses, boss cards, companions, worlds, traps, online competitions and more.
Steam Store: http://store.steampowered.com/app/265000/