|RageSquid’s phenomenal “Toy Story meets Trials” PC speedrunning platformer to make console debut in March, thanks to Curve Digital.|
Action Henk is an intense speed platformer set in a toybox world, where a cast of classic action figure inspired characters compete to see who is the fastest toy in town. Often hailed as a cross between Sonic, Toy Story and Trials, Action Henk challenges players to shave milliseconds off their times by running, jumping and butt-sliding across stunning environments in a game which revels in supersonic action.
It’s a pure, unadulterated joyride through colourful environments at a constantly eye-watering pace as tracks and courses offer multiple routes to the goal. Collect bronze, silver, gold and even pro rainbow medals to unlock new worlds and harder challenges, as wild and wacky characters appear to provide greater opposition.
Watch the multiplayer trailer below:
Action Henk features include:
- Race solo or against friends in the brand new local multiplayer mode and choose from over 30 action figure inspired characters.
- More than 70 heart-in-mouth courses across 10 stunning HD worlds.
- Epic boss challenges and mind-boggling bonus stages to prove you have what it takes to be the ultimate toy.
- Challenge your friends or try and beat the ultimate world champions scores via the online leader boards.
- Full achievement and trophy support.
“I have lost count of the hours I have spent shaving time off my best laps to try and best the Curve team,” adds Jason Perkins, Managing Director of Curve Digital. “Action Henk has proved to be one of PC gaming’s most original stars and we’re delighted to help bring him and his friends to a new console based audience.”
The PlayStation 4 version of Action Henk will release early March and the Xbox One version will launch on March 4th.