PQube Ltd, is excited to announce that today , Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO is available for PS4™ and Xbox One®, the all-in-one games and entertainment system.
Watch the launch trailer below:
“We’re glad that starting from today the players all over the world can enjoy the unique and realistic experience of Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO”, affirms, Luisa Bixio V.P. of Milestone. “This new Milestone IP marks a new qualitative standard for all the future Rally videogames developed by Milestone Team. We are confident that players will appreciate the passion we’ve put into this game and the high quality level we've reached." concludes Bixio.
“I’m really happy that all the players can play, from now on, Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO. The partnership with Milestone Team during the development allowed us to create a terrific product. This game includes realism and all the elements of my career at the same time. Now the players have to start the engine of the car, play online and try to beat my best lap and records”, says Sébastien Loeb.
The main features of Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO are:
- The 9 time world championship expertise of Sebastien Loeb
- More than 300km of tracks faithfully reproduced from real world locations
- The exclusive Pikes Peak International Hill Climb, one of the most famous races in the world with more than 20km of track
- 8 different rallys: Monaco, Sweden, Mexico, Australia, Italy, Finland, France and Wales
- 64 Special Stages
- 5 Rallycross circuits: Lohèac, Los Angeles, Franciacorta, Trois-Rivières and San Luis
- 16 car manufacturers: Citroën, Peugeot, Ford, VolksWagen, Audi, Subaru, Suzuki, Abarth, etc.
- 58 Cars from the 60s 'till present era
- Several Game Modes created for the Rally Drivers: Quick Race, Career, Sébastien Loeb Experience, Online Multiplayer and much more…
- Customization for creating the perfect match between aesthetic and race style
- Several Weather and Light Conditions to test player drive skills
- A realistic physics and sound system that reacts differently depending on each in-game object developed with Sebastien Loeb
- Amazing compatibility with the main drive peripherals available on shelves – Steering Wheels, Gear sticks and pedals
From Day 1 the first Patch will be available for Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO. The changelog includes:
- Improved weight transfer for all the vehicles
- Improved suspensions movement for all the vehicles
- Improved the behavior of the dampers for all the vehicles
- Improved the gear ratios for all the vehicles
- Improved the mapping of the engine for the Fiat Abarth Grande Punto S2000
- Improved the mapping of the engine for the Peugeot 205 T16 Pikes Peak
- Improved the mapping of the engine for the Peugeot 208 Pikes Peak
- Improved the grip for all the Pikes Peak cars
- Improved of the aerodynamics simulation for all the vehicles
- Added the Thrustmaster T500RS support for the Playstation®4
- Improved the differential for all the vehicles
- Improved the setups of all the vehicles for all the different terrains topology
- Improved the Pikes Peak cars performance
- Improved the handling for all the vehicles
- Improved AI performance
Follow PQube on social media!