|Award-winning game combines Bullet Hell and Rythm genres to let players move to the beat while avoiding intergalactic bullet rain|
Winner of the DevGAMM Excellence in Game Design 2015 and the Comic-Con GamesJam 2014 awards, Beat Da Beat was developed by the indie studio 2Players and is the first game to launch as part of Nekki’s independent developer program. Players have to steer their spaceship through eight hurricane-like shoot-em-up levels with projectiles buzzing everywhere. Players must avoid the bullet rain to the rhythms of dubstep in order to defeat hordes of aliens and take revenge on the interstellar aggressor.
“We are very excited to make Beat Da Beat available free to play for everyone,” said Dmitry Terekhin, founder and CEO of Nekki. “The team at 2Players was very committed to this project and their passion and enthusiasm for the game really shines through in the finished product. We are positive that mobile gamers will love it!”
The free version of Beat Da Beat includes:
- A Variety of Great Music: Dubstep artists contributing to the frenzy are TheBiocide, J-Broadway, Levelate and others.
- 4 Bosses: Players must defeat 4 intergalactic bosses, including Praying Mantis, the Evil Twins Boom and Bam, Defective Builder and Blarbar the Invincible.
- 10 Spaceships: A variety of spaceships are available, each with its own unique fire modes and special abilities.
- 4 Difficulty Modes: Players can choose Casual, Normal, Hard and Badass, depending on their level of play.
- EveryPlay: Gameplay can be recorded and then shared across social channels such as Facebook, Twitter and email, or uploaded straight to YouTube.
Watch the trailer below.
Beat Da Beat can be downloaded for free from the following app stores:
- Apple App Store for all iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices:
- Google Play for all Android devices:
To view game trailers and get the latest news, visit the official site at http://www.beat-da-beat.com .
Follow the game on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beat-Da-Beat/385707511598814 .