Best-selling all-ages horse adventure game gallops to Nintendo 3DS today in North America
Ravenscourt, a division of Koch Media, and Independent Arts Software today announced Horse Life 4 is available as a digital download worldwide in the Nintendo eShop. The upcoming best-selling all-ages adventure title, Horse Life 4 is also accompanied by a spectacular launch trailer today, highlighting the main features of the game including the open world and augmented reality modes.
Watch the Launch trailer below.
Horse Life 4 puts you in the saddle of a horse-filled adventure in an incredible open world to explore. Create your own heroine, choose your loyal companion from 12 different horse breeds and customize both of their looks with a variety of new outfits and accessories. The options are endless. Explore, make new friends, take on a variety of missions, win trophies in tournaments and show off what a dream team you are.
- Choose your companion from 12 different horse breeds
- Customize your character with various outfits and accessories
- Care for your horse through 3 different mini games
- Participate in competitions and Equestrian games
- A variety of challenges and additional mini games allow you to win trophies, special outfits and accessories
- Use earned Nintendo 3DS coins to unlock special content
- Augmented reality mode allows you to interact with your horse in “real” surroundings
- Play multiplayer via Wi-Fi with up to 3 friends
For more information please visit http://hl4.ravenscourt-games.com/.