Wednesday, November 18, 2015

My Hero Academia: Battle for All has been announced for the Nintendo 3DS

Where everybody is a hero!


My Hero Academia is a manga series about a normal boy who lives in a world where just about everybody has superpowers of their own, and that it's getting a Nintendo 3DS game, as revealed by Weekly Jump's latest issue.

My Hero Academia: Battle for All is a game where you get to use various superpowers called as "Quirks". Only a limited number of characters can utilize these Quirks, and you have to find these Quirks for you to use in the game, and your goal is to become the #1 Hero.

My Hero Academia: Battle for All has yet to receive it's release date but screenshots suggests that the game will be released this 2016 for the Nintendo 3DS in Japan.

- My Hero Academia: Battle for All Weekly Jump Reveal -

No comments:

Post a Comment