2K today announced availability of MyNBA®2K16, the mobile companion app to NBA 2K16, featuring Indiana Pacers’ power forward Paul George as the app’s cover athlete. Quoted widely as the best NBA 2K player currently in the NBA, Paul George stays close to the game wherever he goes with MyNBA2K16. Packed with new features, MyNBA2K16 makes it easy for fans to stay in touch with their console and the NBA anywhere, anytime. With MyNBA2K16, fans of the game can:
Stay connected to the console on the go
- Earn Virtual Currency and enter locker codes for NBA 2K16
- Connect to various modes of NBA 2K16 through the app
- Access the 2K Sports Store store to pick up fresh gear
- Get rewards for both MyNBA2K16 and NBA 2K16 through a new Goals system
Ball their own way in the collectible card game MyTEAM Mobile
- Collect their favorite NBA player cards
- Challenge other competitors across the world in Quick Games, season tournaments and in-game special events
- Boost stats with specialization power-ups, charge stats, and assign special abilities to any cards
- Customize cards like never before so every card feels unique
With a fresh new look and feel and more social connectivity options than ever before, MyNBA2K16 with Paul George at the helm creates a comprehensive mobile experience for fans that want to stay close to the game both at home and on the go.
Watch the trailer below.
Developed by Cat Daddy Games in conjunction with Visual Concepts, both 2K studios, MyNBA2K16 is now available for download free of charge on the App Store for iOS devices, including the iPhone, iPad and Pod touch, as well as the Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore for Android devices.
NBA 2K16, developed by Visual Concepts, is now available for PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment systems, the Xbox One all-in-one games and entertainment system and Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft; and Windows PC platforms.
For the latest NBA 2K16 and MyNBA2K16 news, follow @NBA2K on social media and look for the hashtag #BeTheStory.